an amazing family photo.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

By Amazing...I Meant Crazy.

I am not a blogger, but I do have opinions about things in life.  I have decided to try this out...so here is your warning ~ I don't always capitalize things that need to be...I love using three periods instead of one and starting a new sentence...the only time I usually use apostrophes is when I have spell check....and I am 100% sarcastic all the time...something I can't help really...it's ingrained in my blood...a trait that I have sadly passed on to my children. (I'm sorry world.) If these are things that you just cant handle...you might want to stop right here!  Life is completely crazy right now (like literally), Peyton is screaming at my feet because the chips are not right on her plate...or maybe it's the fact that her most favorite tutu ever is in the dryer as we speak...it could also be that Jack looked at her wrong...it's hard to say...but with two little people at home during the day and one on the way...yes it is true...surprisingly...(and we got a guarantee on the 1 on the way...not 2...whew!) but life is crazy, and apparently i will vent and share here!


BY THE WAY....I RAMBLE!





Just in case you weren't sure what it was...she labeled it for me! haha.

9 comments:

  1. i love your sarcastic rambles.... congrats to you and the family for the one on the way .. i give you credit for the two at home .. bryanna will be 10 this year and brandons two are 4 & 8 i couldnt imagine having two lil ones and another on the way ... good luck girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as crazy as it sounds I will be happy when summer is here and I have my helpers...Kylee and Elly can keep Peyton in check! and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow blogs...because I am a blogger!!! I'm following you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! a blog! i love extra periods after sentences and sarcasim and rambling... so PLEASE BEGIN! i'm ready for some good reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Are you guys trying to go for a half-dozen? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT!!! Ky told me a few weeks ago about the baby but I promised her I wouldn't say anything to any one! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. natalie~ABSOLUTLEY NOT!

    julie~that is hilarious...i can't keep a secret to save my life...i would expect nothing less from my children!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOSH! I REALLY DON"T KNOW YOU ANYMORE! Just kidding! I am so excited that I am can look at your face everyday (or minute) and feel left out of your life! Just kidding again. I am pathetic, but I usually just don't broadcast it to the ENTIRE blogging world. Namely the reason for not ever putting anything on my own. (And see how deftly I made it all about me?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i know...it is sad...like i said before though...i really am in denial...im still waiting for you to come to my house everyday...one day you will...i will just be patient(not one of my best qualities)

    ReplyDelete